Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Ain't Got No Body........




This is what my desk looks like when I am preparing for a show. I have six bears all in various stages of creation. The poor little heads keep looking at me and begging for their bodies. I had better get a wriggle on as I need to have them photographed and submitted by the 19th January. The Show I am preparing for is the Teddy Bears and Critters 14th February 2009, 24 hour on line show. I will let you see another preview closer to the date and with the little peeps looking more like bears, I hope!!!!

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Beautiful little heads and bodies Christine. Good luck with getting your little bears finished.
I can't wait to see them on the 14th.

Hugs
Carolyn

All Bear by Paula said...

Good luck with your show Christine!