Sunday, April 5, 2009

Look What I Just Bought.....

I really adore vintage baby shoes, I don't know why, they just look so cute and I can imagine some poor Mum saving up for ages to buy a wonderful pair of little shoes for their precious one. The boot button shoes amaze me the most as, you know how hard it is to get a toddler to sit still long enough to get their shoes on, can you imagine trying to get these on and done up. I suppose one thing, once you got them on, it would be a bit of a struggle for the little'un to get them off again. I have always wanted a little black and white pair like this for my collection, and, as I have absolutely no will power, here they are. They are cute though aren't they?


5 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

these are just so gorgeous, not surprised you couldn't resist. Beary Hugs, Catherine x

Marlys Waggle said...

They are darling little shoes and a great find. I'm jealous a bit.

Ruth said...

They are darling Christine ! I dare not "look in to" antique baby footwear now as I can totally see the attraction !! I'd love to see lots of pics of your collection though :0)
Hugs , Ruth

Draffin Bears said...

Beautiful Christine ~ they are such darling little shoes.

I love the undergarments too - I think I need one.

Hugs
Carolyn

Cat Gabriel said...

they are so cute, I'd be very tempted to start a collection of antique baby shoes too. Would love to see a picture of your collection Christine :)